CatBior V, 2019
The organizing committee cordially invites you to attend the 5th International Congress on Catalysis for Biorefineries, CatBior V, 2019, to be held in Turku (Finland) from Monday, September 23 - Friday, September 27 2019. The 1st Catbior originated in 2011 in Malaga (Spain). Since then, the congress alternates worldwide in odd years: the 2nd congress was held in Dalian (China) in 2013 followed by congresses in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) in 2015 and Lyon (France) in 2017.
Special Issue of Catalysis Today (Elsevier): Submission will be opened 1st of November
Photos from the conference
ProgrammeBook of Abstracts
The conference covers all aspects of
application of catalysis on biorefineries, particularly
• Fundamental and applied catalysis in biorefinery
• Molecular insights in processing of biomass
• Utilization of lignocellulosic, algal biomass, vegetable oils and other biomass
• Industrial demonstrations
• Catalysis in its variety – homogeneous, enzymatic and heterogeneous catalysis
A Special Issue related to CatBior V will be published in Catalysis Today (Elsevier).